Thursday, December 5, 2013

Delicious

Sky came home quite late, but Peregrine was still awake (because three year old). She had come downstairs to say hi to me, and grabbed a quick drink of my rye (Pritchard's, of which I think highly!). She went back upstairs to say goodnight to Peregrine, and when she snuggled in close, he said "Mama, something smells delicious!" She replied that she had just had a sip of my drink. "What's it called?" Whisky. "Can I have some?" Nope, it's a grown-up drink.

He wanted a couple stories and the usual stall tactics, but then he wanted to get in close and give her a nice big kiss right on the lips...suspicious. Then he made a face..."I like how whisky smells but not how tastes."

Ah, whisky. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment